Appearing in "A Cold and Lasting Tomb"Edit
- Frankenstein's Monster[[Category:
- Vincent Frankenstein (Only in flashback)
- Victor Frankenstein (Mentioned)
- Betty the maid (Only in flashback)
- Lenore Frankenstein (Only in flashback)
- Basil Frankenstein (Only in flashback)
- Neil Armstrong
- Adolf Hitler
- Derek McDowall, M.D.
- Dr. Owen Wallach
- University professor
- Clandestine laboratory
- Apollo 11
- Oil tanker
Synopsis for "A Cold and Lasting Tomb"Edit
The Frankenstein Monster lumbers away from Castle Frankenstein and wanders through the forest. He encounters a pack of hungry wolves that attack him, pushing him over the side of an icy cliff. The monster falls unconscious and enters into a state of hibernation.
After nearly a century of slumber, the monster revives.
Appearing in the 2st StoryEdit
- Appearances not yet listed
Synopsis for the 2st StoryEdit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Colletta is credited as Vinnie Colletta.
- "A Cold and Lasting Tomb" is reprinted in the Essential Monster of Frankenstein trade paperback.
- This is the final Frankenstein story to take place in the 19th century. The Frankenstein Monster chronologically appears next in Avengers (Volume 1) #131 prior to his revival at the end of this story.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Frankenstein Vol 1 12 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Frankenstein series
- Bloodstone #1-4
- Book of the Dead #1-4
- Legion of Monsters #1
- Marvel Classics Comics #20
- Monster of Frankenstein #1-18
- Monsters Unleashed #1-11
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Frankenstein article at Wikipedia
- Frankenstein (Universal movie) article at Wikipedia
- Frankenstein or the Modern Prometheus; Mary Shelly, 1818
- Frankenstein's Monster article at Wikipedia
- Monster of Frankenstein series index at the Grand Comics Database