Appearing in "Schism (Part 1)"Edit
- Sentinels (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- William Stryker (In a photograph only)
- Nimrod (In a photograph only)
- Hellfire Club
- Hound (Rachel Summers) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Cable (Nathan Summers) (Statue)
- Bishop (Lucas Bishop) (Statue)
- Lockheed (In a photograph only)
- James Howlett (Earth-811) (In a photograph only)
- Orphan (Guy Smith) (In a photograph only)
- Wolfsbane (Rahne Sinclair) (In a photograph only)
- Brain slugs
- Utopia (X-Men Base)
- San Francisco
- Museum of Mutant History (Destruction)
- Iran (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
Generation Hope take part in the X-Men event of 2011! The mutants of the future finally come to understand the real sad meaning of mutantkind's past as a day trip from Utopia takes a tragic, bloody turn. In the wake of SCHISM's first casualties, can Generation Hope even exist anymore?
- Takes place during the events of X-Men: Schism #3, expanding on Oya's role in events, and telling the story from her perspective.
- Among the framed images is the promo image used for the Fall of the Mutants event: .
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Generation Hope Vol 1 10 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Generation Hope series
Links and ReferencesEdit