- Tomorrow? If it comes to it, I can kill Hope in her sleep. We can be villains then... But today we're going to have to be heroes. And you know what? I'll be surprised if anyone can tell the difference.
Appearing in "Schism (Part 2)"Edit
- Zeeshan (Mentioned)
The full force of SCHISM sends a rift through the heart of Utopia. If the adults don't know what to do, what chance do the inexperienced youngsters have? The decisions they make will shape the rest of their lives - if only because one choice has a chance of making that "life" thing a whole lot shorter.
- Takes place during the events of X-Men: Schism #4.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Generation Hope Vol 1 11 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Generation Hope series
Links and ReferencesEdit