Appearing in "The Ward (Part 1)"Edit
- "Sixth Light" (Behind the scenes)
- Emma Frost (Mentioned)
- Phoenix Force
- Unnamed Berlin authorities
- Unnamed Krankenhaus personnel
- "Sixth Light"'s mother
- Cyclops' Office
- The Lab
- Student Kitchen
- The "Beach"
- Student Quarters
- Cerebra Chamber
- Krankenhaus (Hospital)
“THE WARD,” Part 1 of 3
THIS STORY WILL BE TALKED ABOUT FOR YEARS! A new light pings into existence on Cerebra. A new mutant life is out there. A new mutant life needing Generation Hope’s help, before his nascent power consumes him. Can the newest team of mutants in the world save this newest mutant? If you miss this, you only have yourself to blame.
- No special notes.
- Although Teon's surname has previously been given as "Savko", this issue introduces him as Teon Macik.
- Doctor Nemesis and Storm discover that Laurie's body becomes apparently liquid when exposed to extremely high wind speeds.
- It's revealed that Teon has some kind of telepathic shields, as demonstrated by his immunity to the Sixth Light's powers and as mentioned by Kitty from Emma's previous attempts.
- Kenji reveals that he can shield himself from some forms of telepathy, and he can extend this abilities to others with touch.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Generation Hope Vol 1 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Generation Hope series
Links and ReferencesEdit