Appearing in "The Ward (Part 3)"Edit
- The Lights
- Hope Summers
- Oya (Idie Okonkwo) (First appearance as Oya)
- Primal (Teon Macik) (First appearance as Primal) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Transonic (Laurie Tromette) (First appearance as Transonic)
- Velocidad (Gabriel Cohuelo) (First appearance as Velocidad)
- Zero (Kenji Uedo) (First appearance as Zero)
- Evangeline Whedon
- Mr. Macik (First appearance); (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Mrs. Macik (First appearance); (Appears in flashback and main story)
- unnamed witness (Appears in flashback and main story)
- unnamed lawyer
- Cyclops' Office
- San Francisco
- District Court
- Ukraine (Only in flashback)
- Miami (Only in flashback)
THE TRIAL OF PRIMAL!
Generation Hope’s resident wild man is on trial and the X-Men may lose custody. Can they get him free? Should they? Will they have a chance before he challenges the judge to a fight to the death? You have never read a comic like this one before!
- No special notes.
- Finally after months of cover art and promotionals depicting her hair in different styles, Idie finally changed her hair from tight braided style into an afro.
- Zero, Kenji's codename, translates to Rei in Japanese, referencing the character from Neon Genesis Evangelion.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Generation Hope Vol 1 8 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Generation Hope series
Links and ReferencesEdit