- Mondo is sick of risking Mondo's life -- while you two suck face!
- -- Mondo
Appearing in "From the Top"Edit
- Generation Next - (First appearance)
- T. Edenfox, Prelate Gallo and an unnamed mutant - (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Gardner Monroe - (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Magik (Illyana Rasputin) - (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
Synopsis for "From the Top"Edit
 plot summary at uncannyxmen.net
- Magneto last appeared in X-Men: Alpha #1. He next appears in Astonishing X-Men Vol 1 #1.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Uncanny X-Men at Wikipedia.org
- Uncanny X-Men at Marvel Subscriptions
- Uncanny X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Uncanny X-Men series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- Uncanny X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- Uncanny X-Men at the Complete Marvel Reading Order
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 09/02/2010
- This story is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
- X-Men: The Complete Age of Apocalypse TPB #2 - 3rd story
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.