Appearing in "To Live and Die and Molt in L.A."Edit
- Miguela Tores (First appearance)
- D (First appearance)
- Skin's mother (First appearance)
- Los Angeles
- Bud's Bar
Synopsis for "To Live and Die and Molt in L.A."Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is dedicated to the memory of Mark Gruenwald, who passed away on August 12th, 1996.
- When M is later revealed to be the St. Croix Twins, it's revealed that one of them is autistic, and responsible for M's autistic spells.
- The title, To Live and Die and Molt in L.A. is a reference to the 1985 William Friedkin crime/drama, To Live and Die in L.A.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.