Appearing in "Home for the Holidays"Edit
- Generation X
- Cartier St. Croix (Only in flashback)
- Cynthia Jennifer (Cynjen) (Only in flashback)
- Gayle Lord Becker (Only in flashback)
- Lucinda Guthrie (Only in flashback)
- Black Tom
- Kentucky (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Monaco (Only in flashback)
- M's family home (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Home for the Holidays"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue takes place on December 24th.
- Husk makes reference to a recent argument she had with Chamber. This took place in issue #23.
- Emma Frost's story may contradict information that is later revealed in her own series.
- Emplate gives the impressions that M's origin story is largely untruthful.
- An unidentifiable Guthrie sibling can be seen in a cameo flashback.
- Emplate's first name is revealed to be Marius in this issue.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.