Ghost, in comics, may refer to:
- Ghost (Dark Horse Comics), a superhero and star of her own series, published in the 1990s and revived in 2012
- Ghosts (comics), an anthology of tales of the supernatural
- Ghost (Marvel Comics), a supervillain and foe of Iron Man
- Ghost (Nedor Comics), a Nedor Comics superhero from the Golden Age of Comics
- Ghost, a foe of Captain Atom in Charlton and later DC Comics
It may also refer to:
- Ghost Girl, a Marvel Comics character
- Ghost Girl (Marvel Comics), another Marvel Comics character
- Ghost Rider (comics)
- Gentleman Ghost, or the Ghost, a DC Comics villain
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.