Studio Grafiksismik, Inc. was a creative services studio (or "art collective") based in Quebec. Specialized in creating contents for comic books, animation, video games and cinema, the studio developed a distinct house style that blend American and European comic book influences. Sebastien Caisse was its president. It appears to have begun operations in February 2003 and grew into a 30+ artists and writers creative unit divided between a core in-house staff of 10 and 2 dozens of freelance creators around the world.
Québec legal documents show them to be out of business.
- Aliens vs. Predator (Dark Horse Comics)
- Beowulf (Speakeasy Comics)
- Blade of Kumori (Devil's Due Publishing)
- D20 (Wizards of the Coast)
- G.I. Joe (Devil's Due Publishing)
- The Grimoire (Speakeasy Comics)
- Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)
- Star Wars (Dark Horse Comics)
- Superman (DC Comics)
- Thundercats (DC Comics)
- Vampi (Harris Comics)
- Vampirella (Harris Comics)
- Grafiksismik (Website Defunct).
|This profile of a Canadian comics creator, writer, or artist is a stub. You can help the Crossgen Database by expanding it.|