|Look up granny in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Granny is a female grandparent.
Granny may also refer to:
- Fictional characters
- Granny (Looney Tunes), a Looney Tunes character
- Granny (Beverly Hillbillies character), a character on The Beverly Hillbillies television series, played by Irene Ryan
- Granny Goodness, a character published by DC Comics
- Granny Weatherwax, a character in by Terry Pratchett's Discworld series
- Granny Smith (My Little Pony), from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
- Fictional works
- Granny, a book by Anthony Horowitz
- Granny, a spin-off from the Cuddles and Dimples strip in the British Dandy comic
- Granny (townland), a townland in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
- Other uses
- Granny Smith, a type of apple
- "Granny" (song), a song performed by Dave Matthews Band, popular at their live shows
- Caramel apple granny, a dessert.
- Granny, a wind operated suction fan, to remove smoke more efficiently, on a chimney pot
- Granny (orca) the oldest known orca.
- Granny glasses, wire-framed spectacles with circular lenses, popular in the late 1960s
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.