Appearing in "The Dark Side of Green (Part I)"Edit
- Guardians of the Universe (as a holographic projection)
Synopsis for "The Dark Side of Green (Part I)"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue features the first appearance of the Green Lantern Corpse - a special detachment of the larger Corps that deals strictly in deep undercover operations.
- The Dominators make reference to the failed invasion of Earth, as chronicled in the Invasion! limited series.
- This story is reprinted in the trade paperback Green Lantern Corps: The Dark Side of Green.
- Although it is never stated in this issue, it is fair to assume that the Durlan, Von Daggle, is an ancestor of Reep Daggle of the 31st century. Reep Daggle is more popularly known as Chameleon.
- The fragment of asteroid that the Dominators use to experiment upon the Khunds is from the same celestial matter that gave Captain Comet his super-powers.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern Corps Vol 2 7 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern Corps series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Green Lantern Corps at Wikipedia
- Green Lantern Corps at Book of Oa
- Green Lantern Corps at DCU Guide
- Green Lantern Corps series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Green Lantern Corps series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Green Lantern Corps Quarterly series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Green Lantern Corps article at Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.