Appearing in "4"Edit
Synopsis for "4"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is a Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover.
- John Stewart fights alongside Cyborg, Firebrand, Psimon, Bat Lash, Jonah Hex, Scalphunter, Nighthawk and Johnny Thunder in the 19th Century in Crisis on Infinite Earths #3.
- Guy Gardner becoming the official new Green Lantern happens in Crisis on Infinite Earths #9.
- The Central Power Battery of Oa was destroyed by the Anti-Monitor last issue, and in Crisis on Infinite Earths #2.
- Hal Jordan retired from the Green Lantern Corps in Green Lantern (Volume 2) #181. John Stewart has been acting as official Green Lantern of Sector 2814 since Green Lantern (Volume 2) #182.
- Guy Gardner was put into a coma in Green Lantern (Volume 2) #116, and was only recently brought out of it. This prevented him from taking Jordan's place as Green Lantern during this time. Instead, the Guardians went with their second backup, John Stewart, first put on reserve during another of Gardner's injuries in Green Lantern (Volume 2) #87.
- Krona's tale was originally told in Green Lantern (Volume 2) #40. It was most recently retold in Crisis on Infinite Earths #7.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern Vol 2 195 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Green Lantern at Wikipedia.org
- Green Lantern at DC Comics
- Great Book of Oa
- Green Lantern Corps
- Green Lantern Shrine
- Emerald Dawn Main Page
- Green Lantern at TV Tropes
- Crisis on Infinite Earths
- Annotated Crisis on Infinite Earths
- Crisis on Infinite Earths at the Continuity Pages
- Crisis on Infinite Earths at the Grand Comics Database
Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover