Appearing in "Secret Origin Book 3"Edit
Synopsis for "Secret Origin Book 3"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- Abin Sur's obsession with the Blackest Night prophecy references an encounter he had back in Tales of the Green Lantern Corps #2. Inside the Book of Oa, illustrations of the Blackest Night prophecy are comic panels taken directly from the original story.
- The young Hal Jordan insists that he will someday beat the yellow impurity while he's still a rookie. Actually, years later, the yellow impurity will be revealed to be an entity named Parallax imprisoned in the Central Power Battery. Hal Jordan will finally beat it during Green Lantern: Rebirth.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern Vol 4 31 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Green Lantern at Wikipedia.org
- Green Lantern at DC Comics
- Great Book of Oa
- Green Lantern Corps
- Green Lantern Shrine
- Emerald Dawn Main Page
- Green Lantern at TV Tropes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.