Appearing in "Tale of the Black Lantern"
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Hand family
- Atrocitus of the Five Inversions (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Evil Star
- Sinestro (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Kroloteans (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Star Sapphire (Appears in flashback and main story)
- The Spectre (Appears in flashback and main story)
- In Black Hand's vision
- Superman (Clark Kent)
- Lois Lane
- Wonder Woman (Diana Prince)
- Green Arrow (Oliver Queen)
- Ice (Tora Olafsdotter)
- Superboy (Conner Kent)
- Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark)
- Flash (Barry Allen)
- Kid Flash (Bart Allen)
- Aquagirl (Tula)
- Atom (Al Pratt)
- Sue Dibny
- Elongated Man (Ralph Dibny)
- Firestorm (Ronnie Raymond)
- Captain Boomerang (Digger Harkness)
- Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
- Max Lord
- Black Condor (Ryan Kendall)
- Phantom Lady (Dee Tyler)
- Human Bomb (Roy Lincoln)
- Psycho Pirate (Roger Hayden)
- Jean Loring
- The Question (Vic Sage)
- Doctor Light (Arthur Light)
- Martian Manhunter (J'onn J'onzz)
- Emotional manifestations
- Hand Mortuary
Synopsis for "Tale of the Black Lantern"
- Synopsis not yet written.
The official prologue to BLACKEST NIGHT starts here as the first Black Lantern is born! Black Hand has been an enemy of Hal Jordan since Hal’s early days as a Green Lantern. But even Black Hand is unaware of the true power he holds that will connect him to the Blackest Night! Discover this villain’s connection to death and the Black Lantern Corps!
- First issue of this volume that has not featured a non-flashback speaking role for a Green Lantern
- DC Nation features Dan DiDo's rumination on his favorite Justice League team.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern Vol 4 43 on the forums
- Images from Green Lantern Vol 4 43
- Green Lantern at Wikipedia.org
- Green Lantern at DC Comics
- Great Book of Oa
- Green Lantern Corps
- Green Lantern Shrine
- Emerald Dawn Main Page
- Green Lantern at TV Tropes
| Crossover |
Blackest Night is a 2009 DC Comics crossover event featuring the dead rising, and attacks by the Black Lantern Corps. This is the culmination of the War of Light. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Blackest Night crossover category.