- And you are Pain in Backside with your Zappy Tricks!
- -- Cosmo
Appearing in "Earth, Overcome"Edit
- Guardians of the Galaxy
The future begins—and ends—here! Caught between the Shi’Ar and the Kree, and desperate to stop a conflagration that could implode the universe itself, Star-Lord leads the Guardians on their most reckless and deadly mission yet! But does the “Future Tense” of the enigmatic Starhawk and the original Guardians really hold the secrets our ragtag team seeks...or is it a really, really bad idea? Be there for a key War of Kings chapter in what CBR.com says is “... the one book that delivers every month.”
- The events here present an alternate version of the Earth-691 timeline, one where Earth, and most of the universe, was annihilated prior to the Guardians defeating the Badoon.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 16 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Guardians of the Galaxy series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks