This page may contain some of the same content as the DC Database article. A more complete and current article is at the DC Comics Database Gudra (New Earth).
History of character has not yet been written..
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Superhuman Durability:
- Superhuman Stamina:
- Superhuman Strength
- Soul Harvesting: Gudra is capable of extracting the souls of the dead from their bodies like other Valkyries and summon the souls of the dead for assistance.
- Stormwind, her flying horse
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 16 Appearances of Gudra (New Earth)
- Images featuring Gudra (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Gudra (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Gudra (New Earth)
|Justice Society Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice Society, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Justice Society Villains" category.
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."