- So you killed The Prophet, eh, Rand? Well I heard his last prophecy! And I'm going to see to it that it comes true!
- -- The Hangman
Appearing in "The Voice of Doom"Edit
- Dixie Rand
- Arson Joe
- The Prophet
- Sergeant Kelly
Synopsis for "The Voice of Doom"EditIt's December 7, 1941 and for the last week an odd old man has been shouting on the streets about "death from the skies." When it is announced over the police radio that the bombing of Pearl Harbor is happening, he is suspected of being a spy. He is taken to court and released on bail by gangster Dixie Rand, who hopes to use the old man's prophecies for his own evil purposes.
Appearing in "The Artist"Edit
- Norman Rockhill (Death)
Synopsis for "The Artist"Edit
An artist creates paintings of how his victims will die, and the Hangman isn't sitting still for his portrait.
- No special notes.
- "Norman Rockhill" is named for portrait painter Norman Rockwell.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Hangman Comics Vol 1 5 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Hangman Comics series
Links and ReferencesEdit