Appearing in "The Stuff What Don't Get Spoke"Edit
- Clint Barton (Revealed to be alive)
- Barney Barton (Appears in flashback and main story) (Revealed to be alive)
- Clint Barton's neighbors
- Iowa (Only in flashback)
- Waverly (Only in flashback)
- New York City
“Rio Bravo” - PART 4
• The sense-shattering fallout of the Clint vs. the Clown -- Clint Barton has been deafened!
• With the Barton Brothers this battered and bloodied, surely they’ll make easy pickins for the Bros, right? Bro? Seriously?
• If we do our jobs right THIS time, this issue will be the Dog Issue of Sign Language issues.
- Most of the dialogue of this issue is delivered via sign language.
- Here is a translation for the dialogue in sign language.
- This issue is dediated to Leah. Leah Coleman is a 17-year-old Utah resident, whose mother worked with writer Matt Fraction for this issue.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Hawkeye Vol 4 19 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Hawkeye series
Links and ReferencesEdit