Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Commander Wolverine (James Howlett) (First appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Captain Scott Summers
- Dr. Emma Frost-Summers
- Alison Blaire (First appearance)
- Simon Williams (First appearance)
- Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) (First appearance)
- Agent Lucas Bishop
- Detective Sam Wilson (First appearance)
- Ms. Pryde (First appearance)
- Avengers (First appearance)
- Bob Reynolds (First appearance)
- Dr. Stephen Strange (First appearance)
- Dr. Henry McCoy
- "Dr. Henry Pym"
- Queen Ororo (First appearance)
- Steve Rogers (Cameo)
- Janet van Dyne (First appearance)
- Red Guard (First appearance)
- Sentinel (First appearance)
- King Namor (Mentioned)
- Piotr Rasputin (Cameo)
- The Void (Mentioned)
- Various unidentified students in Ms. Pryde's class
- Earth-616 warped to look like Earth-58163
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- While the characters appear as their Earth-58163 counterparts here, they aren't actually those counterparts. Events here mirror similar events of Earth-58163, but are merely the product of a warped Earth-616, as opposed to the Age of Apocalypse books which were the result of a change in the timeline. James Howlett's remembrance of the true reality is the evidence of that (as opposed to the Bishop of the Age of Apocalypse reality, who had diverged from his Earth-616 counterpart when Xavier was killed).
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss House of M Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the House of M series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.