- I howl through many mouths. I break with many hands. They are themselves, but they are also me.
Appearing in "All On That Day"Edit
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- The Devil / "Brian Banner" (One Below All) (First full appearance)
- Brian Banner (Only in flashback)
- The Devil (Satan) (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Mentioned)
- Fin Fang Foom (Toy) (Only in flashback)
- Rebecca Banner (Only in flashback)
- Rick Jones (Qlippoth)
- Jackie's father (Qlippoth)
- Red Hulk (Thaddeus Ross) (Qlippoth) (Death)
- Angra Mainyu (Mentioned)
- Ahura Mazda (Mentioned)
- Zurvan (Mentioned)
- Bruce Banner I (Mentioned)
- Job (Mentioned)
- Anna Kingsford (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Makluans (Toy) (Only in flashback)
- Rats (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
- Yazatas (Mentioned)
- Angels (Mentioned)
- Earth (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Hell (Below-Place)
- Hell (Mentioned)
- Sun (Mentioned)
- Gamma Bomb (Mentioned)
“HULK IN HELL” PART TWO!
• It whispers through many mouths. It destroys with many hands. Its only weapon is hate.
• It wears human souls like masks on a stage to work its will on the world — but in the lowest hell, underneath all others, all the masks come off...
• ...and THE ONE BELOW ALL is revealed.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit