- I betrayed the Earth to elves, and I am still here. Roxxon West is why. I placed four B.E.S.E.R.K.E.R. units on guard. Elite Hulk-level troops. Trained to attack and destroy without hesitation. If they aren't enough... then Bruce Banner will have achieved something previously thought impossible. He will have hurt the Roxxon Corporation.
- -- Minotaur
Appearing in "This is the Day"Edit
- Reed Richards (Mentioned)
- Thor (Jane Foster) (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- YouRoxx (Mentioned)
- Yamblr (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Dark Elves (Mentioned)
- Mindless Ones (Mentioned)
- Asgardian Dragons (Mentioned)
- Gods (Mentioned)
- Alfheim (Mentioned)
- Sun (Cameo)
- The Forums (Mentioned)
- War of the Realms (Mentioned)
• Some monsters are born from gamma... other monsters worship a different kind of green.
• In his war on the human world, the Immortal Hulk is taking the fight to its lords and masters - the Roxxon Corporation.
• But when you mess with THE MINOTAUR... you get the horns.
- One Roxxon Plaza has previously been established in the Financial District; however, the artistic license of the overhead shot in this issue places it instead in Murray Hill.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit