Appearing in "Roll Back"Edit
Synopsis for "Roll Back"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is the last part of the 1998 "Double Shot" one-shot specials, which pairs a mainstream DC Comics superhero with a member of the second iteration of the Teen Titans.
- The Atom's appearance in this issue takes place between Teen Titans (Volume 2) #16 and Teen Titans (Volume 2) #17.
- The Atom was regressed to the age of a teenager during Zero Hour. Following this issue, he now has the ability to increase his size and density as well as decrease it.
- Pop Mhan's name is misspelled as "Mahn" in this issue.
- The cover of this issue is an homage to the Gil Kane and Murphy Anderson cover of Showcase #34 — the first appearance of the Atom.
- There are two Khund warriors featured in this issue named K'Waid and K'eringo. These characters are named after writer Mark Waid and artist Mike Wieringo, the creators of Impulse.
- The credits for this issue are accompanied by humerous descriptors:
- Discuss Impulse/Atom: Double Shot Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Impulse/Atom: Double Shot series
- Atom (Volume 1)
- Flash (Volume 2)
- Power of the Atom
- Sword of the Atom
- Teen Titans (Volume 2)
- Teen Titans (Volume 3)
- Young Justice
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Impulse/Atom: Double Shot entry at the Grand Comics Database
- Impulse series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Impulse series index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Impulse biography page at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Impulse biography page at Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.