- It was a good idea. I thought it through.
- -- Impulse
Appearing in "Court Dates"Edit
- Robbie McDonald (The Song of Justice)
- Gerald Dunsany
- Toxic waste-dumping goons
- Richard McDonald
Synopsis for "Court Dates"Edit
The trial for the toxic waste dumpers begins, and Bart is called to be a witness for the defense. The defense attorney's daughter, Robbie McDonald, is upset that her dad would defend known criminals, so she uses her knowledge of music to become The Song of Justice. Armed with a harp that can fire "bullets" of sound and hypnotize people, The Song of Justice breaks into the courtroom to take out the criminals. Impulse is eventually able to stop her by snapping his fingers fast enough to cancel out her harp. The trial then continues, and surprisingly, the judge allows the toxic waste dumpers to go free.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Impulse Vol 1 36 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Impulse series
- Flash (Volume 2)
- Teen Titans (Volume 3)
- Young Justice
- Flash (Volume 2) Secret Files and Origins #1
- Young Justice Secret Files and Origins #1
- Teen Titans/Outsiders Secret Files and Origins (2003)
- Teen Titans/Outsiders Secret Files and Origins (2005)
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Impulse at Wikipedia
- Impulse at DCU Guide
- Impulse series index at DCU Guide
- Impulse series index at the Grand Comics Database Project