Appearing in "And Now... The Space Parasite!"Edit
- Space Parasite (First appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Xeronians (First appearance)
- "a dove-like old man"
- Excellency, the Xeronian monarch
- Thing (Only in flashback)
- Charlie(First appearance)
- George(First appearance)
- Jack Klyne(First appearance)
- New York Police Department
- Green, tentacled alien
- New York City
- Xeron (Planet) (First appearance)
- The Solar Chamber
- Solar Sceptre
- Randau's ship
- Teleportation chamber
Synopsis for "And Now... The Space Parasite!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in Essential Hulk, Volume 2 and Marvel Super-Heroes (Volume 1) #57.
- First appearance of Randau, the Space Parasite. While it appears that Randau dies in space in this issue, he actually survives and spends several years in a state of suspended animation, as revealed in Wolverine (Volume 2) #136.
- Betty Ross, General Ross, Glenn Talbot and Rick Jones appeared last in Tales to Astonish (Volume 1) #100.
- This issue contains a letters page, Green Skin's Grab Bag. Letters are published from Sheldon Wiebe, Dale Simpson, Jeff Hamilton, William De La Torre, Mark Ramos, Paul Sanford, and Neil Lindenbaum.
- The Thing (Ben Grimm) makes a cameo appearance in flashback in this issue.
- Other members of the Xeronian race can be seen in Nova (Volume 3) #1.
- Hulk image gallery
- Hulk chronology page
- Hulk quotes page
- Betty Ross chronology page
- General Ross chronology page
- Glenn Talbot chronology page
- Rick Jones chronology page
- Incredible Hulk (Volume 1)
- Incredible Hulk (Volume 2)
- Defenders (Volume 1)
- Defenders (Volume 2)
- Rampaging Hulk (Volume 1)
- Rampaging Hulk (Volume 2)
- Tales to Astonish (Volume 1)
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Incredible Hulk profile at Wikipedia
- Incredible Hulk profile at Marvel Universe
- Incredible Hulk profile at Toonopedia
- Incredible Hulk series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Incredible Hulk series index at CBDB
- Incredible Hulk series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Hulk Library
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.