Appearing in "Cry Hulk, Cry Havok!"Edit
- A Biker Gang
- Viking (Gang Leader)
- Senator Morton Clegstead (First appearance)
- Representative Roger Dutton
- X-Men (Mentioned)
- Clark Kent (Mentioned)
- Jarella (Mentioned)
- T-Gas Shells
Synopsis for "Cry Hulk, Cry Havok!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Havok and Lorna Dane last appeared in X-men #66. At the end of this story Havok and Lorna Dane say they will rejoin the team. Whether they do or not is unclear, regardless, they are soon captured by the Secret Empire and are next seen in Captain America #174.
- This issue contains a letters page, Green Skin's Grab Bag. Letters are published from Jim Ingham, Richard Robinson, and Shirley Gorman.
- In this issue, the Hulkbusters indicate that they have recieved a special unit soldier patch (Cool!)).
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Incredible Hulk Vol 1 150 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Incredible Hulk series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Incredible Hulk Vol 1 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.