Appearing in "But Who Will Judge the Hulk?"
- J. Jonah Jameson
- Natasha Romanoff
- Peter Parker (Cameo)
- Richard Nixon
- S.H.I.E.L.D. agents
- Spiro Agnew
- United States Of America
Synopsis for "But Who Will Judge the Hulk?"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in Essential Hulk, Volume 4, Marvel Super-Heroes v.1 #100, and Incredible Hulk v.2 #100.
- The appearance of Richard Nixon and Spiro Agnew in this issue are likely no longer part of canon continuity due to the compression of the passage of time in the Marvel Universe. At the time of publication Richard Nixon and Spiro Agnew were the President and Vice President (respectively) of the United States of America.
- Coloring credits verified in letters column.
- This story is broken down into two chapters, probably to accomodate the 25 Cent Giant format of Marvel Comics from several months back. Chapter II is entitled, "Defender of Doom".
- This issue contains a letters page, Green Skin's Grab Bag. Letters are published from Helen Richards, Albert Tindall, and Chris Johnson.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#938-Z.
- The cover of this issue was later used for the Hulk's Series "A" Marvel Value Stamp.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Incredible Hulk Vol 1 152 on the forums
- Images from Incredible Hulk Vol 1 152
- Incredible Hulk (Volume 1)
- Incredible Hulk (Volume 2)
- Defenders (Volume 1)
- Defenders (Volume 2)
- Rampaging Hulk (Volume 1)
- Rampaging Hulk (Volume 2)
- Tales to Astonish (Volume 1)
Links and References
- Incredible Hulk profile at Wikipedia
- Incredible Hulk profile at Marvel Universe
- Incredible Hulk profile at Toonopedia
- Incredible Hulk series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Incredible Hulk series index at CBDB
- Incredible Hulk series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Hulk Library