Appearing in "The World, My Jury!"
- Aunt Petunia (Mentioned)
- United States Of America
- Daredevil's Billy Club
- Iron Man Armor MK IV
- Captain America's Shield
- Nega-Gamma Gun
- Spider-Man's Web Shooters
Synopsis for "The World, My Jury!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Writer Roy Thomas provides some of the extra dialogue for this issue.
- Pencils (story pages): Ayers pages 1-17, Trimpe pages 18-21 and Avengers and Iron Man figures on pages 15 and 16.
- This issue is reprinted in Essential Hulk, Volume 4, Marvel Super-Heroes v.1 #101, and Incredible Hulk v.2 #100.
- This issue contains a letters page, Green Skin's Grab Bag. Letters are published from Michael W. Barr, Michael E. Levin, and Rickey L. Shanklin.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#774-Z.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Incredible Hulk Vol 1 153 on the forums
- Images from Incredible Hulk Vol 1 153
- Incredible Hulk (Volume 1)
- Incredible Hulk (Volume 2)
- Defenders (Volume 1)
- Defenders (Volume 2)
- Rampaging Hulk (Volume 1)
- Rampaging Hulk (Volume 2)
- Tales to Astonish (Volume 1)
Links and References
- Incredible Hulk profile at Wikipedia
- Incredible Hulk profile at Marvel Universe
- Incredible Hulk profile at Toonopedia
- Incredible Hulk series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Incredible Hulk series index at CBDB
- Incredible Hulk series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Hulk Library