Appearing in "You Get What You Need!"Edit
- Rick Jones
- Rangers (First appearance)
- Banshee (Phantom Rider's Horse)
- Lobo the Wolf
- Betty Ross
- Teen Brigade (Behind the scenes)
- Jeremiah Windracer
- United States of America
Synopsis for "You Get What You Need!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The Phantom Rider appeared last in Ghost Rider (Volume 2) #56. He appears next in West Coast Avengers (Volume 2) #8.
- Red Wolf and Lobo appeared last in Marvel Chillers #7. Red Wolf appears next in Contest of Champion #1.
- The Texas Twister appeared last in Captain America (Volume 1) #229. He appears next in Contest of Champion #1.
- The title to this issue is taken from the Rolling Stones song, "You Can't Always Get What You Want".
- Hulk image gallery
- Hulk chronology page
- Hulk quotes page
- Corrupter chronology page
- Firebird chronology page
- Phantom Rider chronology page
- Red Wolf chronology page
- Rick Jones chronology page
- Shooting Star chronology page
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Incredible Hulk Vol 1 265 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Incredible Hulk series
- Incredible Hulk (Volume 1)
- Incredible Hulk (Volume 2)
- Defenders (Volume 1)
- Defenders (Volume 2)
- Rampaging Hulk (Volume 1)
- Rampaging Hulk (Volume 2)
- Tales to Astonish (Volume 1)
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Incredible Hulk profile at Wikipedia
- Incredible Hulk profile at Marvel Universe
- Incredible Hulk profile at Toonopedia
- Incredible Hulk series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Incredible Hulk series index at CBDB
- Incredible Hulk series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Hulk Library
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.