Appearing in "Dragon-Night!"Edit
- Kate Waynesboro (Flashback and main story)
- Princess Python's pet python
- Professor Hernandez (Single appearance)
- Sultan (a circus elephant)
Synopsis for "Dragon-Night!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The Hulk first encountered the Circus of Crime in Incredible Hulk (Volume 1) #3. The Circus of Crime appeared last in Marvel Two-in-One #76.
- The Dragon Man appeared last in Fantastic Four (Volume 1) Annual #16. He appears next in Power Pack #6.
- This issue includes a flashback of Kate Waynesboro's transformation into Ms. M.O.D.O.K. from Incredible Hulk #290.
- The corner graphic of the Hulk shows him in laboratory attire holding a beaker. The graphic progressively alters with each subsequent issue until issue #300. This foreshadows a subplot wherein the Banner begins to lose his ability to control the Hulk due to the behind-the-scenes efforts of Nightmare.
- The scene with Bruce Banner awakening screaming on the airplane is a nod to a scene from Incredible Hulk #1 where Banner is seen screaming in agony hours after being exposed to the Gamma Bomb.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Incredible Hulk Vol 1 292 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Incredible Hulk series
- Incredible Hulk (Volume 1)
- Incredible Hulk (Volume 2)
- Defenders (Volume 1)
- Defenders (Volume 2)
- Rampaging Hulk (Volume 1)
- Rampaging Hulk (Volume 2)
- Tales to Astonish (Volume 1)
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Incredible Hulk profile at Wikipedia
- Incredible Hulk profile at Marvel Universe
- Incredible Hulk profile at Toonopedia
- Incredible Hulk series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Incredible Hulk series index at CBDB
- Incredible Hulk series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Hulk Library
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.