Appearing in "Tempest Fugit, Part 4 of 5"Edit
- Leonard Samson (In an illusion or vision)
Synopsis for "Tempest Fugit, Part 4 of 5"Edit
The secret of Monster Island stands revealed, the Hulk is faced with a shocking surprise, we learn the outcome of Bruce's high school catastrophe.
- No special notes.
- It was just over thirty years ago that the Hulk fought a sawed-off, scrappy Canadian named Wolverine. And on the island where nothing is as it seems, he's returned--exactly as he was back then--to try and carve himself a piece of the Hulk. With an ending that you absolutely cannot miss! Part 4 (of 5).
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Incredible Hulk Vol 2 80 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Incredible Hulk series
Links and ReferencesEdit