Appearing in "Humanity Bomb: Conclusion"Edit
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Apparent Death)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Enclave (Only in flashback)
- Melinda Leucenstern (Appears in flashback and main story) (Identity unrevealed as the assassin)
• BRUCE BANNER has had enough! He’s mad--and that’s not good!
• Banner blames MARIA HILL and S.H.I.E.L.D. for the tragic fate of his lab assistant and seeks revenge!
• There’s more than enough blame to go around, however--and Banner’s in the crosshairs of an assassin!
- This is the final volume in the Indestructible Hulk series. After which, it will be followed up by the relaunch of the Hulk series.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit