Appearing in "The Heist: Part 3"Edit
- Blizzard (Donny Gill)
- Whirlwind (David Cannon)
- Firebrand (Amanda)
- Whiplash (Anton Vanko)
- Unicorn (Milos Masaryk)
- Mighty Avengers
- Iron Patriot (Rhodey Rhodes)
- Human Torch (Johnny Storm)
- Spymaster (Ted Calloway)
- Titanium Man (General At-Lass) (First revealed as Captain Atlas) (Impersonates Boris Bullski)
- Kree soldiers
- Tony Stark (Mentioned)
- Iron Patriot Armor
- Silver Centurion Armor (Cameo)
- Hydro Armor (Cameo)
- Ablative Armor (Cameo)
- Teen Tony's Holo Armor (Cameo)
- High Gravity Armor (Cameo)
- Iron Man Armor Model 29 (Cameo)
- Extremis Armor (Cameo)
- Hulkbuster Argonaut Armor (Cameo)
- Submarine Argonaut Armor (Cameo)
Synopsis for "The Heist: Part 3"Edit
Blizzard and Whirlwind become forced into taking part of the assault to Stark Tower. After Spymaster uses teleporter discs to teleport some Iron Man Armors to the buyers, he escapes and leaves Blizzard and the rest of his accomplices to be discovered by the heroes who are using the tower as a base. They manage to defeat the heroes, and they are offered to be taken to Spymaster by Titanium Man. When they arrived to a spaceship where Spymaster was, they are ambushed by him and Titanium Man who revealed himself as Captain Atlas of the Kree (who were the masterminds behind the heist).
- No special notes.
- The crime of the century just got a bit more complicated!
Blizzard’s new…uh…developments put the entire team in jeopardy – while Titanium Man’s true identity is OUT OF THIS WORLD!
Frank Tieri and Al Barrionuevo bring the twists in the Infinity Heist!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit