- Actually, for the first time in a long, long time... Everything is just great.
- -- Blizzard
Appearing in "The Heist: Part Four"Edit
- Blizzard (Donny Gill)
- Whirlwind (David Cannon)
- Firebrand (Amanda)
- Whiplash (Anton Vanko)
- Unicorn (Milos Masaryk)
- Iron Patriot (Jim Rhodes) (Mentioned)
- Inhumans (In an illusion or vision)
- Taskmaster (Tony Masters) (In an illusion or vision)
- Avengers (In an illusion or vision)
- New York City
- Attilan (In an illusion or vision)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Prison Sub-Base 6
- Iron Man Armor Model 29
- Iron Man Armor Model 30
- Space Armor MK III
- Iron Man Armor MK IV
- Iron Man Armor Model 42
- Mjolnir (In an illusion or vision)
- Captain America's Shield (In an illusion or vision)
- Quinjet (In an illusion or vision)
Synopsis for "The Heist: Part Four"Edit
The group manages to escape custody and they start to fighting Spymaster, Titanium Man and the army of Iron Men (which were controlled by the first). The actual Iron Man arrived to the spaceship after having tracked down the armors, and even helps Blizzard and his allies defeat the enemies. During the fight, Blizzard uses the powers he discovered of being like a human battery to overcharge the armors and deactivate them, but he faints due to pressure and falls off the spaceship's cargo door. A suit Iron Man was controlling rescues him. But in order to let his friends escape, Blizzard freezes himself and the suit. Blizzard himself, meanwhile, is taken to S.H.I.E.L.D. custody and is left under the simulation he had been delivered to by the Inhumans in order to prove himself as the changed man Gill thought he was....until S.H.I.E.L.D. could know what to do with him.
- In page 19, the Iron Man Armor Model 42 is mistakenly colored red and gold instead of black and gold.
- The crime of the century just got a bit more complicated!
- Blizzard's new…uh…developments put the entire team in jeopardy – while Titanium Man's true identity is OUT OF THIS WORLD!
- Frank Tieri and Al Barrionuevo bring the twists in the Infinity Heist!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit