Appearing in "V...- Is for Vampire!"Edit
- Samuel Sawyer (Earth-616)
- Earle Bowman
- Falsworth Estate
- Pacific Coast
- Fort Dix, New Jersey
Synopsis for "V...- Is for Vampire!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Shooter is credited as consulting editor.
- Thomas is credited with concept.
- The story title contains the morse code symbol for the letter V (...-).
- This issue contains a letters page "O.K. Axis Here We Come". The letters page announces that this will be the last regualarly scheduled issue of Invaders. Letters are also published from Kurt Busiek and Dennis Mallonee.
- The final issue of Invaders will be a Double-Sized Issue in September.
- Kurt Busiek wrote these words in this issue's letters page (1979).
"A comics pro thirty years from now, looking back on the Marvel Age of Comics, will find a much more unified universe than that of the 1940's."
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.