Appearing in "The Future Part 2: Rings"Edit
- Mandarin (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Blizzard (Don Gill)
- Crimson Dynamo (Galina Nemirovsky)
- Titanium Man (Boris Bullski)
- Firepower (Jack Taggert)
- Living Laser (Arthur Parks)
- Whirlwind (David Cannon)
- Vibro (Alton Vibreaux)
- Mauler (Brendon Doyle)
- Detroit Steel Corps
- United States of America
- Iron Man Armor Model 40
- Iron Man Armor Mark 1616
- Mandarin's Rings (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Titanomech (partial construction)
- Arc Reactor
- Ultra-Dynamo Armor
• THE FUTURE for Tony Stark is here now
• You think YOUR boss is bad? Try working for THE MANDARIN…
• The new IRON MAN vs RESCUE…?
- This issue is reprinted in the trade Invincible Iron Man: The Future.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Invincible Iron Man Vol 1 522 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Invincible Iron Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.