Appearing in "Enter the Mandarin"Edit
- Mandarin (Flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Enter the Mandarin"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Iron Man: Enter the Mandarin re-imagines Iron Man's first fight against his arch-nemesis the Mandarin. The Mandarin first appeared in Tales of Suspense #50. This series adapts the original Stan Lee and Jack Kirby tales from Tales of Suspense #50-55.
- Information provided in issue #2 establishes that the events of this series take place in the month of April.
- In this issue, Tony's company is called Stark Industries, but an email Pepper Potts in issue #2 identifies it as Stark International.
- Rick Stoner was the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. during this time era and the predecessor to * Nick Fury.
- This issue establishes that the Mandarin first discovered his Makluan power rings in 1954.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man: Enter the Mandarin Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Iron Man: Enter the Mandarin series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Iron Man: Enter the Mandarin series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Iron Man: Enter the Mandarin series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.