Appearing in "Hypervelocity: Part 2 of 6"Edit
- Iron Man (Tony Stark 2.0) (First appearance chronologically) (Origin revealed)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Appears in flashback and main story)
- United States of America
- Stark Industries Research Facility (Destruction) (Only in flashback)
- Special Response Unit Alpha Surgical Theater
- Kazakhstan (Mentioned)
- Iron Man Armor Model 29
- AIM-X-250 "Gungir" Experimental Scramjet-Propelled Hypersonic Air-To-Air Missile
- Electromagnetic Accelerator Rail Gun (Only in flashback)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Special Response Unit Alpha theater command aircraft
Synopsis for "Hypervelocity: Part 2 of 6"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Iron Man: Hypervelocity Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Iron Man: Hypervelocity series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.