Appearing in "More or Less... the Return of the Molecule Man!"Edit
- Dr. Marshall
- Richard Rory
- Iron Girl (Single appearance)
- Cynthia's mother
- Fantastic Four
- Molecule Man (Owen Reece)
- Molecule Person (Single appearance) (neither Reece (physically) nor the artificial construct)
- Version of the Molecule Man (Single appearance)
- Glob (Mentioned)
- Yagzan (Corpse)
- elderly GP
- Tony Stark's chauffeur
Synopsis for "More or Less... the Return of the Molecule Man!"Edit
Using Molecule Man's apparently non-functioning wand given to him at random by the Thing (Ben Grimm), Sanford pretends to be Molecule Man with his friends Cynthia (Iron Girl) and Boyd. The wand is accidentally activated, and when Cynthia touches it, she becomes a fully-grown woman with Molecule Man's facial markings, and a mentality combining the two personalities.
- Letters (story pages): Saladino (uncredited) page 1, Watanabe pages 2-35.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Annual Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Iron Man Annual series
Links and ReferencesEdit