Appearing in "At the Mercy of My
- Iron Man Armor Model 1 (Cameo)
- Iron Man Armor Model 2 (Cameo)
- Iron Man Armor Model 3 (Cameo)
- Iron Man Armor Model 4
- Experimental Iron Man Armor Protoyptes
- Iron Man's Briefcase
- Pytodoxin Cyllanate 2 (PC-2)
Synopsis for "At the Mercy of My
- Synopsis not yet written.
- First appearance of Jim Rhodes. Rhodes becomes a major supporting character for the series and a successor to the role of Iron Man. In recent years, Rhodes has adopted his own stylized armor and adventures as the super-hero War Machine.
- First appearance of Mrs. Arbogast. Mrs. Arbogast becomes a major supporting character in this series.
- Issue includes cameo appearances of various unmanned Iron Man armors.
- In this issue, Iron Man's Uni-Beam seemingly malfunctions when it suddenly activates without any prompt from Tony himself. The cause behind this malfunction is revealed in Iron Man #120.
- As seen on page one, this isue is Story #LG165.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Printed Circuits". Letters are published from Joel Cochin, William Denholm III, Ted Ray Christians, and "Commander Quotey and his Lost Marvel Madmen".
- On page one, Tony Stark uses an instrument designed by "Blaff and Dexter", probably a spoof on Black and Decker Company.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 118 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Iron Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Iron Man #118 - Comic Book Database
- Iron Man (Volume 1) series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.