Appearing in "The Old Man and the Sea Prince!"Edit
- Hammer Industries (First appearance)
- Nick Fury (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Spymaster (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Yvette Avril (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Erica Sondheim (In a magazine)
- Roxxon Oil
- Albert (Airplane passenger)
- Uranus Bliss (First appearance) (Unidentified, airplane passenger)
- Hiram Dobbs (First appearance) (Islander)
- Atlantic Ocean
- Justin Hammer's Villa (First appearance)
- New York
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier
- Passenger jet
Synopsis for "The Old Man and the Sea Prince!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The old woman that Tony rudely rushes out of the airplane bathroom in this issue appears again in Iron Man #123, where she suffers a similar experience. She is later identified as Mrs. Arbogast's sister Uranus Bliss.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Printed Circuits". Letters are published from Dale L. Cole, John Harrington, Fred Wong, and Tom Field.
- In this issue, a Roxxon Oil vessel is disguised as the USS Anderson.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story# LG 192.
- This story is reprinted in the trade paperback Iron Man: Demon in a Bottle.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 120 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Iron Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.