Appearing in "Crossing"Edit
- Madame Masque[[Category::wikipedia:Giuletta Nefaria (Earth-616)/Appearances]]
Synopsis for "Crossing"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The events from this issue take place one week after the events from Iron Man #200.
- The A.I.M. submarine base first appeared in Iron Man #201.
- In this issue Dr. Theron Atlanta's "Psyche Imprint Transfer" process is replicated restoring Bethnay Cabe and Madame Masque to their natural bodies. Their psyche had been transferred in Iron Man #198.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Printed Circuits". Letters are published from Christopher Alan Carter, Aaron Rithie, Stephen Nunet, Albert Prieto, Kent Osbourne, and Chris Sharpe.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 204 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Iron Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Iron Man (Volume 1) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Iron Man (Volume 1) series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.