Appearing in "To Live and Die in L.A.!"Edit
- Jim Rhodes
- Kathy Dare
- Marcy Pearson
- Mrs. Arbogast
- Felix Alverez (First appearance) (sic.)
- Bert Hindel (Mention)
- Race queen
- Steve Rogers
- Madame Masque[[Category::wikipedia:Giuletta Nefaria (Earth-616)/Appearances]]
- Madame Masque II (First appearance)
- Margaret Thatcher (Mentioned)
- Nancy Reagan (Mentioned)
- Agent Hopper
- Mr. Metzger
- Los Angeles
- Santa Rosa
- Barstow Electronics
- Pacific Coast
- Mojave Desert
- Ram Tank
Synopsis for "To Live and Die in L.A.!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The Madame Masque that is killed in this issue is later revealed to be a clone. She is apparently replaced by another clone. In her paranoid state, Whitney Frost begins using multiple clones to avoid capture or assasination.
- The title to this issue is a reference to a popular movie and song from the 1980's.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 238 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Iron Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.