Appearing in "Unholy Ghost"Edit
- Kathy Dare
- Rae LaCoste
- Mrs. Fruitbagel (Mentioned)
- Mr. Tokai "at Unicomp" (Mentioned)
- Armand (waiter)
- TV host
- Spago (Mentioned)
- Atlantic Ocean
- Blizzard Armor
- Whiplash's Electrolash
- Blizzard's hand-held scanner
- Maintenance drones
- Boomerang's boomerangs
- Iron Man Armor MK VIII
- Iron Man's Briefcase
- Stark's sailboat
- Stark's experimental jet
- A sedan
- LaRae's Testarossa
Synopsis for "Unholy Ghost"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Iron Man first dealt with the Ghost in Iron Man (Volume 1) #219-221. At that time, he believed the Ghost had been killed.
- Tony has taken a shine to young Donny Gill (The Blizzard) and is trying to help keep his life on the right track and abandon this quest to become the new Blizzard.
- "Ristorante Laytonia" is obviously a reference to long-time Iron Man creator Bob Layton.
- For some reason, the Italian chauffeur and maître call Stark "señor Stark" or even "sẽnor Stark" while in Italy the manner of address is "signore Stark"
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 239 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Iron Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.