Appearing in "Heartbeaten"Edit
- Bambi Arbogast
- James Rhodes
- Marcy Pearson
- Felix Alvarez
- Rae LaCoste
- Los Angeles Police Department
- Officer Siry
- Marcus McLaurin
- Ant-Man (Scott Lang)
- Doctor Wohl
- Bryant Gumbel
- Ed Munro, channel 6 news
- Cassandra Lang
- Dr. Charles Ingwe
- David Letterman
- Stark International (Only in flashback)
- Avengers (Only in flashback)
- Obadiah Stane (Only in flashback)
- Brie Daniels (Only in flashback)
- Stevie Gazelle (Photograph)
- Reed Richards (Mentioned)
- Stevie Gazelle's home
- Iron Man Armor MK III (Only in flashback)
- Captain America's Shield (Only in flashback)
- Mjolnir (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Heartbeaten"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Tony Stark does not appear as Iron Man in this issue.
- In this issue, it is revealed that Tony Stark's blood type is A+ (A Positive).
- 1st appearances of Bryant Gumbel and Charles Ingwe.
- Bryant Gumbel is a real-life sportscaster who has acted as host for The Today Show, The Early Show and Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel.
- In the flashback scene, the Iron Man Armor looks to be the Mark IV model, but Tony Stark wore the Mark III model during the time period of this particular line-up (Avengers #4- Avengers #16).
- Gossip columnist Marcus McLaurin and LAPD officer Siry are references to Marc McLaurin and Marc Siry, assistant editors at Marvel Comics at the time.
- Iron Man (Volume 1) #242 (Kathy shoots Tony)
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.