Appearing in "Yesterday...and Tomorrow"Edit
- Iron Man (Tony Stark)[[Category:
- Jim Rhodes
- Mrs. Arbogast
- Stark International board of advisers
- Yvette Avril (unconfirmed)
- Mrs. Fruitbagel
- Brie Daniels
- Iron Man (Clay "Force" Walker)
- Rae LaCoste
- Michael Jackson (Mentioned)
- Joanna Nivena (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Ho Yinsen (Only in flashback)
- Sally (Stark's secretary) (Only in flashback)
- Howard Finch (Only in flashback)
- Joanna and Howard's children (Only in flashback)
- Garrison Quint
- Justin Hammer
- Kathleen Dare
- Roxxon Oil
- Jonas Hale
- American Freedom Front (Only in flashback)
- Dr Doom (Only in flashback)
- Firepower (Only in flashback)
- Tennis stadium, Forest Hill
- Sonic finder
- Iron Man Armor MK I (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man Armor MK IV
- Iron Man Armor MK V[[Category::wikipedia:Iron Man Armor Model 4/Appearances]]
- Iron Man Armor MK VIII
- Stealth Armor MK II
- Fixer's bola-shocks
- Fixer's jet pack
- Concussion bomb
- A Monet
- Firepower Armor
- Stark's private yatch
- Fixer's tank
Synopsis for "Yesterday...and Tomorrow"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The armor that Carl Walker wears in this issue is the Iron Man Stealth Armor, first featured in Iron Man (Volume 1) #152.
- This story is broken into two distinct, self-contained stories. However, the creative teams are the same.
- Some continuity problems occur in the second flashback story. Iron Man is wearing the Mark VIII armor, but is working for "Stark International", apparently in Long Island. Stark International ceased operations in Long Island in Iron Man #173. Also, during that time period, Anthony Stark wore the Mark V armor. Possible Solutions include:
- Stark erroneously refers to Stark Enterprises as "Stark International" and is visiting Long Island.
- The armor is incorrectly depicted.
- Stark wore a prototype of the Mark VIII model to this event.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.