Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Marrs Corporation
- Fin Fang Foom
- Living Laser (Only in flashback)
- Dr. Peterson (Mentioned)
- Dr. Carlini (Mentioned)
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is Chapter IV in the "Armor Wars II" saga.
- No title is provided for this issue.
- No letterer is credited for this issue.
- As noted, multiple copies of the Iron Man Armor are depicted this issue. In Iron Man #262, this cache of armor is referred to as "spare and special purpose armor".
- Once again, the "Encephalo Circuits" are used to remotely activate the MK VIII Armor. This will become a more common plot device when Tony Stark is later incapacitated and can creates his Telepresence Armor.
- The two guards standing at the gates of the temple in the Valley of the Dragons were first seen in Strange Tales (Volume 1) #89.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 261 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Iron Man series
|Armor Wars II|
|Part I: Iron Man #258||Part II: Iron Man #259||Part III: Iron Man #260|
|Part IV: Iron Man #261||Part V: Iron Man #262||Part VI: Iron Man #263|
|Part VII: Iron Man #264||Part VIII: Iron Man #265||Part IX: Iron Man #265|
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Iron Man (Volume 1) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Iron Man (Volume 1) series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- ↑ This issue is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
- Iron Man: Armor Wars II
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.