Appearing in "The Dragon Seed Saga (Part III of IV) - Dragon Lord"Edit
- Kakarantharaians (Flashback and main story)
- Kakarantharaian space vessel (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "The Dragon Seed Saga (Part III of IV) - Dragon Lord"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Axonn-Karr appears in a cameo flashback only. It is his corpse that the Mandarin steps past to first acquire the rings of power.
- The reference to Ho Yinsen's death being faked was revealed in Iron Man (Volume 1) #268. This establishes that the origin of the Mandarin took place only a few short months prior to Tony Stark's ill-fated trip to Southeast Asia.
- It is never stated whether or not Fin Fang Foom ever took on a human guise. As far as it is known, Fin Fang Foom spent the bulk of his life on Earth slumbering in a cave in the Valley of the Sleeping Dragon. It has been indicated earlier, that Fin Fang Foom is still a child by Makluan standards, forcing the question, why would the Makluan explorers bring a child along with them?
- This issue's "guest artist", Mark Bright was Iron Man's regular artist only a few years back.
- This story is reprinted in the trade paperback The Dragon Seed Saga.
- One of this editor's favorite quotes from Jim Rhodes pertaining to Chen Hsu's narrative on the history of the Kakarantharaians,
- "That's some story short stuff. You'll forgive me if I don't just buy into all that at once though."
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 274 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Iron Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Iron Man (Volume 1) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Iron Man (Volume 1) series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.