Appearing in "Hot Metal"Edit
- Slag (Death)
- Stark's Arctic Sanctum (First appearance)
- Stark Enterprises
- Cal-Poly Technical Institute
- The Arctic Circle
Synopsis for "Hot Metal"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Last issue of Iron Man for writer Len Kaminski. Starting next issue, Terry Kavanagh will be the new writer for this series.
- This issue features a letters page, Printed Circuits. Letters are published from Geary Bee and Mark J. Kewlek.
- The letters page features an memorial to long time Iron Man & Tales of Suspense arist Don Heck. Heck drew Iron Man's first appearance in Tales of Suspense #39 The artist died of lung cancer on February 23, 1995.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 318 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Iron Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.