Appearing in "Hollow Man"Edit
- Masque (First appearance)
- Mr. Blue
- Mr. Brown
- Ms. Winters
- Henry Peter Gyrich
- "Stones" (A gang)
- "Sweats" (A gang)
- Maria Stark Park (First appearance)
- Tony Stark's Beach House
- Stark Center Private Hospital
Synopsis for "Hollow Man"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- It is believed for some time that the "Masque" that re-emerged this issue was Whitney Frost. It is later determined that this was simply one of her clones.
- In this issue, Tony Stark feels terribly disoriented as he appears to transport back and forth to locations, and he appears to be the only person who recognizes this. His attention lapses and loses some of his powers of concentration.
- In this issue, it is apparent that Tony Stark and Bethany Cabe have rekindled their romantic interest in each other.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- This story is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
<d|Marvel Database]], a Wikia wiki.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.